RPSEA Privacy Statement
Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
Materials on this Internet site were produced and/or compiled by Research Partnership to Secure Energy for America (RPSEA) for the purpose of providing direct access to information about the programs and research activities undertaken by RPSEA.
The material on this site is covered by the provisions of
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from RPSEA. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- RPSEA be identified as the source; and,
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of RPSEA.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from RPSEA. Through the permission granting process, RPSEA helps ensure individuals/organizations wishing to reproduce Government or RPSEA materials for commercial purposes have access to the most accurate, up-to-date versions. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on this Web site are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. This is particularly true of sites that are jointly operated by a University or other institution and an external organization as part of a collaborative arrangement. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material.
To obtain information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions on reproduction on this site, please contact: email@example.com
Some of the information in this website has been provided by external sources. RPSEA is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information provided by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information.
The RPSEA Internet site contains links to third party sites. We provide these links only as a service and convenience to our visitors. We take no responsibility for the content at third party sites and a link to them in no way implies an endorsement or recommendation of the products, services or information found there.
RPSEA reserves the right to regularly review and re-evaluate any and all links and reserves the right to terminate any link without prior notification.
- RPSEA does not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or street address during your visit to its Internet sites. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, or registering in the RPSEA secure Membership service.
- All personal information you do provide is protected under the federal privacy act This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except RPSEA personnel who need the information, e.g., to respond to a request. The information you give us will be shared with another government organization ONLY if your inquiry relates to that organization or you register in the RPSEA Membership Registration.